RLI Corp. (NYSE: RLI) – RLI Corp. announced today the A+ (Superior) financial strength rating (FSR) has been affirmed by A.M. Best for the following insurance subsidiaries – RLI Insurance Company, Mt. Hawley Insurance Company, RLI Indemnity Company and Contractors Bonding and Insurance Company (CBIC). A.M. Best, a leading rating agency for the insurance industry, noted CBIC’s inclusion as a member of the RLI Group rating recognizes the strategic importance of the company and its successful integration into the RLI Group.
A.M. Best also upgraded the issuer credit rating (ICR) for CBIC to “aa” from “aa-”. The RLI Corp. ICR of “a” has been affirmed and the ICRs of “aa” have been affirmed for the following subsidiaries – RLI Insurance Company, Mt. Hawley Insurance Company and RLI Indemnity Company.
A.M. Best cited RLI’s ratings reflect its superior capitalization, sustained long-term operating profitability and excellent business profile as one of the leading specialty property/casualty insurers in the United States.
RLI, a specialty insurance company, offers a diversified portfolio of property and casualty coverages and surety bonds serving niche or underserved markets. RLI operates in all 50 states from office locations across the country. RLI’s insurance subsidiaries – RLI Insurance Company, Mt. Hawley Insurance Company, RLI Indemnity Company and Contractors Bonding and Insurance Company – are rated A+ “Superior” by A.M. Best Company.For additional information, contact Aaron Jacoby, Vice President, Corporate Development at 309-693-5880 or at email@example.com or visit our website at www.rlicorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV