WASHINGTON, June 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of the Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation (Farmer Mac) has declared a quarterly dividend per share on each of Farmer Mac's three classes of common stock – Class A Voting Common Stock (NYSE: AGM.A), Class B Voting Common Stock (not listed on any exchange), and Class C Non-Voting Common Stock (NYSE: AGM). The quarterly dividend of $0.14 will be payable on June 30, 2014 to holders of record of common stock as of June 16, 2014.
Farmer Mac's board of directors has also declared a quarterly dividend on each of Farmer Mac's two classes of preferred stock – Series A Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock (NYSE: AGM.PR.A) and Series B Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock (NYSE: AGM.PR.B). The quarterly dividend of $0.3672 per share of Series A Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock and $0.4297 per share of Series B Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock is for the period from but not including April 17, 2014 to and including July 17, 2014, and shall be payable on July 17, 2014 to holders of record of preferred stock as of July 2, 2014. Each share of Series A Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock and Series B Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock has a par value and liquidation preference of $25.00 per share.
Farmer Mac is the stockholder-owned company created to deliver capital and increase lender competition for the benefit of American agriculture and rural communities. Additional information about Farmer Mac is available on Farmer Mac's website at www.farmermac.com.
SOURCE Farmer Mac
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV