Trade-Ideas: PVH (PVH) Is Today's Post-Market Laggard Stock
- PVH has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $86.5 million.
- PVH is down 5% today from today's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in PVH with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for PVH NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on PVH: PVH Corp. operates as an apparel company in the United States and internationally. The average volume for PVH has been 993,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. PVH has a market cap of $10.3 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. The stock has a beta of 1.33 and a short float of 3.9% with 4.56 days to cover. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts