BROOMFIELD, Colo., June 4, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Noodles & Company (Nasdaq:NDLS), serving classic noodle and pasta dishes from around the world, today announced it opened its 400 th location nationwide in Fair Lawn, New Jersey this morning. The 400 th restaurant is operated by franchisee Mascott Corporation.
"We are very pleased to reach this significant milestone in our growth as we continue to bring a world of flavors under one roof to new locations across the country," commented Kevin Reddy, Chief Executive Officer of Noodles & Company. "As a brand, we are focused on strong execution and to reach 400 restaurants is an accomplishment for our entire team. We believe there is an opportunity to operate 2,500 Noodles & Company locations over time and will continue to steadily work toward that goal."
Noodles & Company first opened its doors in 1995 in Denver, Colorado and currently has locations across 30 states and in the District of Columbia. The Company announced plans to open 42 to 50 company-owned locations and 10 to 15 franchise locations in 2014.For more information on Noodles & Company, please visit www.noodles.com or their pages on Facebook and Twitter. About Noodles & Company Founded in 1995, Noodles & Company is a fast-casual restaurant chain that serves classic noodle and pasta dishes from around the world. Known as Your World Kitchen, Noodles & Company's globally inspired menu consists of more than 25 fresh, customizable noodle bowls, salads, soups and sandwiches that are prepared quickly using quality ingredients. From healthy to indulgent, spicy to comforting, the menu provides favorites for everyone from kids to adults. Popular dishes include the Med Salad with grilled chicken, spicy Indonesian Peanut Sauté and creamy Wisconsin Mac & Cheese.
CONTACT: Media Inquiries: Erin Murphy Noodles & Company email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV