STAMFORD, Conn., June 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- According to a recent study, Americans are now eating less calories and cutting back on high-caloric prepared meals 1 in an effort to fight the battle of the bulge. With healthy eating on the rise, Philips Airfryer, an innovative home cooker that is revolutionizing frying, baking, roasting and grilling, is helping cooks across America prepare delicious and healthy meals without sacrificing the taste and texture of their favorite foods. As Philips Airfryer sets out to revolutionize healthy home cooking, America's most-watched cooking competition series, MASTERCHEF, will put this season's contestants to task to create a variety of delicious, diverse and inspiring meals using Philips Airfryer.
Watch Season Five of MASTERCHEF Mondays ( 8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX and tune in later this season as the contestants face an exciting challenge that will inspire home cooks to create their own impressive culinary creation using the Philips Airfryer. With its unique Rapid Air Technology, Philips Airfryer circulates hot air with speed and precision for perfect results using only a tablespoon or less of oil. It's a fast and easy solution to make restaurant quality snacks and meals – MASTERCHEF-approved.
"Teaming up with MASTERCHEF was a natural choice for Philips; we both share the aspiration to inspire home cooks to bring their culinary passions to every dish they create," says Jacopo D'Alessandris, CMO, Philips Consumer Lifestyle North America. "Philips Airfryer's innovative technology makes it easy to cook delicious meals at home using less oil and in much less time than other cooking methods. With Philips Airfryer, tasty, healthy meals are reclaiming their place at the family dinner table."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV