CHICAGO, June 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CNA Financial Corporation (NYSE: CNA) today announced that Lori Feller has joined the Philadelphia Branch as the Middle Market Underwriting Director.
"We are excited to welcome Lori to the team. She has extensive underwriting experience, and I am confident her leadership will help us continue to grow in this market," said Bob McCarty, Mid-Atlantic Zone Officer for CNA.
Lori joined CNA in 2006. Most recently she served as Middle Market Underwriting Manager for the Kansas City Branch. Previously she held underwriting positions within the Healthcare and Management Liability departments.
In addition to her underwriting experience at CNA, Lori has more than ten years experience on the Commercial Insurance Brokerage side, and has worked in both the Philadelphia and New York markets.Lori can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (610) 964-5813. Serving businesses and professionals since 1897, CNA is the country's eighth largest commercial insurance writer and the 13th largest property and casualty company. CNA's insurance products include standard commercial lines, specialty lines, surety, marine and other property and casualty coverages. CNA's services include risk management, information services, underwriting, risk control and claims administration. For more information, please visit CNA at www.cna.com. "CNA" is a service mark registered by CNA Financial Corporation with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Certain CNA Financial Corporation subsidiaries use the "CNA" service mark in connection with insurance underwriting and claims activities. Follow CNA on: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIN CONTACT: Jennifer Martinez, 312-822-5167 Sarah Pang, 312-822-6394 SOURCE CNA Financial Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV