Data added to the bullish sentiment today. A U.S. government report showed a larger-than-anticipated decline in crude supplies. It also showed rising gasoline stockpiles.
Some investors believe oil could retest recent highs given the data and the recent performance of light, sweet crude futures.
But Kosar is taking his cue from the smart money in the oil business. At the time of publication, the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned. This article represents the opinion of a contributor and not necessarily that of TheStreet or its editorial staff. >>Read More: 5 Stocks With Low Price-to-Earnings Ratios Best for Active Investors iPhones Still Top Sellers But Android Is Leading Mobile Platform What Is an Industrial Vending Machine and Why Are Sales on Fire? You Think This Is a Boring Market? Be Careful What You Wish For
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV