3 Services Stocks Pushing The Sector Higher
2. As of noon trading, Costco Wholesale ( COST) is up $0.72 (0.6%) to $116.23 on light volume. Thus far, 501,276 shares of Costco Wholesale exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $115.27-$116.24 after having opened the day at $115.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $115.51. Costco Wholesale Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, operates membership warehouses. The company offers branded and private-label products in a range of merchandise categories. Costco Wholesale has a market cap of $50.9 billion and is part of the retail industry. Shares are down 3.0% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 11 analysts who rate Costco Wholesale a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Costco Wholesale as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Costco Wholesale Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts