3 Stocks Advancing The Food & Beverage Industry
2. As of noon trading, Hershey ( HSY) is up $0.75 (0.8%) to $97.04 on light volume. Thus far, 394,150 shares of Hershey exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $95.92-$97.16 after having opened the day at $96.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $96.29. The Hershey Company, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures, markets, distributes, and sells chocolate and sugar confectionery products, pantry items, and gum and mint refreshment products. Hershey has a market cap of $15.7 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. Shares are down 1.0% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 4 analysts who rate Hershey a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Hershey as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, expanding profit margins, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. Get the full Hershey Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts