Geospace Technologies Corp Stock Downgraded (GEOS)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- GEOS has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. To add to this, GEOS has a quick ratio of 2.42, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- 48.27% is the gross profit margin for GEOSPACE TECHNOLOGIES CORP which we consider to be strong. Regardless of GEOS's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, GEOS's net profit margin of 15.77% compares favorably to the industry average.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Energy Equipment & Services industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, GEOSPACE TECHNOLOGIES CORP has underperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has exceeded that of the S&P 500.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Energy Equipment & Services industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 35.9% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $16.87 million to $10.82 million.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts