The name most often mentioned as a potential acquirer is Merck (MRK). Merck management has said during conference calls that it would augment its pipeline with external opportunities.
$MNKD Mann planned for along time, big pharmas love mann, would not be surprised if arrangement already made for partner or buyout. ? Mark Turner (@going1green) Jun. 4 at 10:36 AM>>Read More: Ciena Continues to Feel Pressure From Weak Carrier Spending Why Apple Continuity Among Its Top-Tier Products Is Great for Investors You Think This Is a Boring Market? Be Careful What You Wish For Why Lockheed Martin, Not Elon Musk, Is Poised to Win in Space At the time of publication, the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned. This article represents the opinion of a contributor and not necessarily that of TheStreet or its editorial staff.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV