By midmorning, shares had slipped 1.4% to $4.51. Trading volume of 2.1 million shares was on par with its three-month daily average.
In its second quarter, the company recorded a net loss of 5 cents a share, missing estimates of 3 cents a share in profits. Revenue of $449.9 million, though 6.4% higher year over year, fell below expectations of $476.7 million according to analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: HOV Ratings Report
WATCH: More market update videos on TheStreet TV | More videos from Keris Alison Lahiff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts