BETHESDA, Md., June 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Making its debut in world class destinations including Santiago, Chile, and the south of France, Renaissance Hotels ( www.renhotels.com) announced today that it is on track to open nine hotels in 2014. With six hotels launched and three additional locations on schedule to open, the portfolio will include 162 hotels in 37 countries by year end. The range of new experiences varies from a stylish urban retreat to a boutique escape in the south of France, demonstrating the breadth of the brand's offerings.
A sophisticated hotel brand designed to encourage today's modern business traveler to Live Life to Discover (SM), the new locations will offer a memorable guest experience woven through design, service and exclusive amenities. Each new hotel will also offer Renaissance Hotels' signature programming, including Navigator and LIVE at Renaissance, especially developed to help make every business trip an opportunity to discover. In keeping with the Renaissance Hotel design inspiration, the style, interior design and decor of every hotel will be inspired by the unique locale.
"This is an a exciting time for Renaissance Hotels as we open spectacular new locations in some of the world's most desirable business and cultural centers including Santiago and Paris," said Toni Stoeckl, vice president and global brand manager for Renaissance Hotels. "With over half of our existing portfolio open outside of the United States, Renaissance Hotels is a truly global brand which strives to inspire both business and leisure guests to unearth moments of discovery," he continued. "We are thrilled to be on scheduled to introduce nine new hotels in 2014, all developed in the spirit and commitment of our brand promise to Live Life to Discover."
In the first half of this year, Renaissance Hotels has introduced the following new hotels to its portfolio, including:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV