WATERTOWN, Mass., June 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reaffirming its commitment to meeting the needs of electric power organizations globally, Doble Engineering Company – the go-to authority for maintaining and advancing the electric power grid – has expanded its executive team, welcoming James "Jay" Cunningham as Vice President of Sales & Marketing.
Cunningham joins Doble after more than 10 years at Qualitrol, a subsidiary of Danaher Corporation (NYSE: DHR), where he directed multiple divisions of the organization's sales team and led a successful industry expansion into the Oil & Gas market. Cunningham was serving as the Midwest Regional Sales Manager of Hathaway Corporation when Qualitrol acquired the company in 2002.
"Doble's customer base is growing increasingly complex and sophisticated – rapidly," said David Zabetakis, President of Doble. "To better meet our customers' multifaceted needs, it's critical we understand the nuances of the challenges they encounter – Jay brings that capacity to our team."
With more than 30 years' experience across the three segments of the electric power industry, transmission, distribution and generation, Cunningham also brings significant international expertise, having worked extensively throughout China, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Europe and South America. Cunningham has worked with utility customers in 40 countries worldwide."Jay has had his ear to the ground for a long time, and understands the day-to-day realities of operating a utility business. He also knows what our sales team faces in the field. That's a rare combination, and will undoubtedly allow us to raise the bar on what we're delivering to customers. We're very pleased that Jay has joined us," said Zabetakis.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV