Jones Soda Co. (OTCQB:JSDA), a leader in the premium soda category and known for its unique flavors and branding, and the FIAT brand today announced the return of its "Jonesin' for a Fiat 500" summer photo contest. "Jonesin' for a Fiat," which runs from June 3 through November 1 (2014), continues to be an integral part of the overall marketing campaign for Jones Soda and the FIAT Brand to celebrate both companies ongoing partnership. The Grand Prize winner will receive a brand new 2014 Fiat 500, interactive surf lessons and photo shoot with Jones-sponsored professional surfer Brianna Cope, a GO Pro Hero 3 Camera with equipment and have the winning photo featured on a production run of Jones Stripped in 2015.
From June 3 through November 1, 2014, contestants who submit photos or "selfies" (self-portrait photograph, typically taken with a hand-held digital camera or camera phone) will have a chance to win weekly Prize Packs of Jones Soda and FIAT merchandise. Participants in the U.S. and Canada can enter to win by submitting their qualifying photos using the hashtag #JonesinforaFiat500 through Jones Soda Co.'s Official Website, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook pages. Submissions will be judged based on the quality and creativity of the photos.
In addition to the photo contest, the companies partnered on a variety of other successful campaigns in California throughout 2013, including a presence at the Vans U.S. Open of Surfing, the FIAT dealership program and social media initiatives. Jones and the FIAT brand's first joint photo contest ran in coordination with both brands launching new products in California in 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV