By market open, shares had plummeted 14% to $2.04.
In its second quarter, FuelCell recorded a net loss of 4 cents a share, a penny wider than analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters anticipated. Revenue of $38.3 million came in 9.8% lower than the year-ago quarter and missed estimates of $45.2 million.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: FCEL Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts