ORLANDO, Fla., June 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) today announced next steps in delivering SAP HANA® as the modern platform that empowers customers to transform their businesses and innovate in the cloud. This includes new innovations, key features and functionalities for SAP HANA, mobile, analytics, data services and cloud integration services delivered through beautiful and open user interfaces. SAP also unveiled winners of the SAP HANA Innovation Award, celebrating customers that have positively impacted business and society with the platform. The announcement was made at SAPPHIRE® NOW, being held June 3-5, 2014, in Orlando, Florida.
"Today's announcements show that SAP HANA is the modern platform for all applications, enabling customers to truly innovate and transform their businesses in the cloud," said Steve Lucas, president, Platform Solutions, SAP AG. "With continued innovations in SAP HANA, mobile and Big Data combined with dramatically simpler migration to the cloud, SAP provides enhanced integration for our customers, allowing customers to focus on what is important — innovating to win."
SAP HANA as the Platform for All ApplicationsThe new release of service pack 8 (SP8) for SAP HANA provides next steps for customers to accelerate, innovate and simplify their business. Customers can accelerate deployment of SAP HANA by taking advantage of the wide ecosystem of partners, including Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Intel E7v2 processor-based systems, multiple third-party high availability and disaster recovery solutions and an expanded network of 20 partners certified to support solutions powered by SAP HANA in the cloud.
SAP HANA SP8 empowers customers to innovate next-generation SAP and custom applications. The business intelligence and data visualization software SAP® Lumira™ can be deployed to run on top of the SAP HANA platform, providing real-time analytic capabilities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV