June 2014 will mark the completion of the meticulous three-year renovation of Santa Marina Resort & Villas, a Luxury Collection Resort, Mykonos just in time for the upcoming summer season. Led by Silvina Macipe Krontira of the Greece-based SMK Interiors, the resort’s renovation will feature a contemporary yet timeless design complementing the majestic views over the Mediterranean Sea. The redesigned guest accommodations, public spaces and restaurants of Santa Marina reflects Starwood’s larger strategy to invest in the restoration of its most celebrated Luxury Collection hotels and resorts in Europe.
“Mykonos remains one of the world’s most mesmerizing destinations, and we are thrilled to unveil the redesign of Santa Marina, perfectly poised to cater to a new generation of luxury travellers,” said Paul James, Global Brand Leader, The Luxury Collection, St. Regis and W Hotels Worldwide. “That Greece is The Luxury Collection brand’s third largest market globally is a clear indication that the country’s rich culture, distinctive heritage and indigenous treasures make it a ‘must’ for the most discerning travellers.”
Five minutes from Mykonos town, Santa Marina sits on a private and revitalised beach, offering captivating panoramic views of the Aegean Sea, Ornos Bay and nearby islands. The resort has 100 guest rooms and suites, including some with a private pool, all featuring a private balcony and picturesque sea views. Exclusive villas sit atop the hillside amid lush gardens where discerning travellers may enjoy butler service.
Krontira’s elegant interpretation of the resort blends the cosmopolitan style of Mykonos with the island’s welcoming warmth, complete with state-of-the-art technology and luxury amenities. The resort’s newly designed rooms and suites will feature natural materials such as teak wood and linen fabrics alongside mesmerising panoramic sea views.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV