2. Next, let's look at RealPage, which provides on-demand software solutions for the rental housing industry in North America.
RealPage traded up 62 cents on Tuesday to $21.69 for a gain of 2.94%.
- Tuesday's range: $20.92 - $21.78
- 52 week range: $15.40 - $26.34
- Tuesday's volume: 413,839
- 3-month average volume: 543,872
RealPage was a rounded bottom breakout on May 7, and this is a perfect example of what a rounded bottom breakout can do. Shares closed above the 50-day simple moving average on May 7, then traded straight to the 200-day simple moving average, for as much as 22% gain. Then, there was a slight pullback.
Now the chart has formed a "rising method," which is a multiday candlestick pattern. It will likely break out today. the breakout level is at yesterday's high of $21.78. The rising method engulfs the previous four days' candles, basically nullifying them.There is overhead resistance at $22.50-ish, $24.00, and again at $25.71. I'd set a stop at a close of about $20.67. I'd target the 52-week high, and look to stay long on this one until it stops it's current bullish trend. All signs say to stay long on RealPage: bullish sentiment, positive earnings. Plus it's forming higher highs and higher lows, it's consolidated on it's way up, and it shows volume decreases on bearish days. Great chart! Stay long until you see a confirmed sell signal, or a confirmed close below the t-line. 3. Now, let's look at WisdomTree Investments, which operates as a sponsor and asset manager of exchange-traded funds (ETFs).
- Tuesday's range: $10.87 - $11.45
- 52 week range: $9.11 - $18.50
- Tuesday's volume: 5,303,249
- 3-month average volume: 1,516,070
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts