NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of King Digital Plc (KING) are up 1.85% to $16.49 in pre-market trade as the game developer today released "Bubble Witch Saga 2", the company's first major game launch since the company's dismal stock listing in March, the Wall Street Journal reports.
"Bubble Witch Saga 2" is a sequel to King's first Facebook (FB) and mobile hit that launched in late 2011, becoming the third most-played game on Facebook and propelling the company to become one of the world's leading Facebook and mobile game developers, the Journal said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV