BETHESDA, Md., June 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Spherix Incorporated (NASDAQ: SPEX) -- an intellectual property development company committed to the fostering and monetization of intellectual property, today announced that Mr. Anthony Hayes, CEO, will present at the LD Micro 4 th Invitational Conference. The Company's presentation is scheduled for 11:30 a.m. (PT) June 4, 2014 in track four.
The conference is being held at the Luxe Hotel, 11461 Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles. Mr. Hayes will be available during the day on June 4, 2014 for one-on-one meetings. To schedule a one-on-one meeting, please contact your LD Micro representative.
About LD MicroLD Micro is a newsletter firm that focuses on finding undervalued companies in the micro-cap space. Since 2002, the firm has published reports on select companies throughout the year. LD Micro concentrates on finding, researching, and investing in companies that are often overlooked by institutional investors. It is a non-registered investment advisor. For more information on the list of presenting companies or to register for the event, please visit http://www.ldmicro.com or call (408) 457-1042. About Spherix Spherix Incorporated was launched in 1967 as a scientific research company. Spherix is committed to advancing innovation by active participation in the patent market. Spherix draws on portfolios of pioneering technology patents to partner with and support product innovation. Investor Relations Contact:Hayden/ MS-IR Brett MassPhone: (646) 536-7331Email: email@example.com www.haydenir.com Spherix Contact:Phone: (703) 992-9325Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.spherix.com Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20131104/PH08853LOGO SOURCE Spherix Incorporated
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV