McDermott International, Inc. (NYSE: MDR) (“McDermott”) announced today that Perry Elders, McDermott’s Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, is scheduled to present at the 2014 Credit Suisse Engineering & Construction Conference in New York City on Thursday, June 5, 2014 at 3:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time. McDermott plans to post the slides to be used in the presentation in the morning of June 5, 2014. In addition, McDermott invites shareholders and other interested parties to listen to the audio of Mr. Elders’ presentation, either live or by replay, which will be available for a limited period of time over the internet at www.mcdermott.com in the investor relations section.
McDermott is a leading provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction and installation (EPCI) services for upstream field developments worldwide. The Company delivers fixed and floating production facilities, pipelines and subsea systems from concept to commissioning for complex Offshore and Subsea oil and gas projects to help oil companies safely produce and transport hydrocarbons. Our clients include national and major energy companies. Operating in more than 20 countries across the world, our locally focused and globally integrated resources include approximately 14,000 employees, a diversified fleet of specialty marine construction vessels, fabrication facilities and engineering offices. We are renowned for our extensive knowledge and experience, technological advancements, performance records, superior safety and commitment to deliver. McDermott has served the energy industry since 1923 and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
To learn more, please visit our website at www.mcdermott.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV