By market close, shares had added 8.7% to $82.54.
Over the three months to April, the fashion company earned 6 cents a share, above prior guidance of a net loss between 10 cents and 20 cents a share, and far higher than analysts' estimates for losses of 15 cents a share. Revenue of $366.2 million jumped 34.3% year over year and beat expectations by $20 million, according to analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: GIII Ratings Report
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV