- The full slate of 13 directors was elected for a one-year term, to expire at the next annual meeting of stockholders. Included in this group are two new board members, nominated earlier this year -- Julius Genachowski and Merit Janow
- The compensation plan for MasterCard's executive officers was approved on an advisory basis
- The appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP as the company's independent registered public accounting firm for 2014 was ratified
MasterCard Announces Annual Meeting Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.