NEW YORK, June 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), a leading global provider of commercial digital imagery, today announced that Thilo Semmelbauer, President & Chief Operating Officer, and Tim Bixby, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the William Blair & Company 34 th Annual Growth Stock Conference, to be held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Chicago, Illinois on Tuesday, June 10, 2014 at 1:30 PM CT.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available at: http://wsw.com/webcast/blair48/SSTKand will subsequently be available on the Company's investor relations website at: http://investor.shutterstock.com
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK) is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos, and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 55,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds tens of thousands of images each week, and currently has available more than 35 million images and 1.7 million video clips.Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Denver, London and San Francisco, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The Company owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, a high-end image collection; Skillfeed, an online marketplace for learning; and WebDAM, a leading provider of hosted digital asset management tools. For more information, please visit http://www.shutterstock.com, and follow Shutterstock on Twitter and on Facebook. Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120514/NY06418LOGO SOURCE Shutterstock, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV