BEIJING, June 3, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. ("ChinaCache" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:CCIH), the leading total solutions provider of Internet content and application delivery services in China, today announced its participation in the following investor conferences in June 2014:
- The Standard Chartered Double in 3/Triple in 5 Asia Pacific Emerging Corporate Day, to be held at the Standard Chartered Bank New York office on June 5 and at the Westin Hotel Market Street in San Francisco on June 6. Management will meet with institutional investors throughout the event.
- HSBC Asian Investor Forum, to be held June 9-10 at May Fair Hotel in London. Management will meet with institutional investors throughout the event.
- Macquarie China Internet, Media and Technology Conference, to be held June 9-12 at Ritz Carlton Financial Street in Beijing, China. Management is scheduled to present on Thursday, June 12.
- J.P. Morgan Global China Summit 2014, to be held June 11-12 at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Beijing, China. Management will meet with institutional investors throughout the event.
About ChinaCacheChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. (Nasdaq:CCIH) is the leading total solutions provider of Internet content and application delivery services in China. As a carrier-neutral service provider, ChinaCache's network in China is interconnected with networks operated by all telecom carriers, major non-carriers and local Internet service providers. With more than a decade of experience in developing solutions tailored to China's complex Internet infrastructure, ChinaCache is a partner of choice for businesses, government agencies and other enterprises to enhance the reliability and scalability of online services and applications and improve end-user experience. For more information on ChinaCache, please visit en.chinacache.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts