3 Banking Stocks Driving The Industry Higher
- UBFO's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 2.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 4.1%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, UBFO's share price has jumped by 36.79%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, UBFO should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The gross profit margin for UNITED SECURITY BANCSHARS CA is currently very high, coming in at 95.76%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, UBFO's net profit margin of 13.95% significantly trails the industry average.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Commercial Banks industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, UNITED SECURITY BANCSHARS CA has outperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500.
- UNITED SECURITY BANCSHARS CA's earnings per share declined by 10.8% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has not demonstrated a clear trend in earnings over the past 2 years, making it difficult to accurately predict earnings for the coming year. During the past fiscal year, UNITED SECURITY BANCSHARS CA increased its bottom line by earning $0.49 versus $0.41 in the prior year.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.