- Responsible Care Performance Award for member companies who excelled at helping the ACC meet industry safety and product stewardship targets. FMC won in this category for the second year in a row for U.S. operations.
- Responsible Care Facility Safety Awards for achievements in employee health and safety performance. FMC received certificates of achievement for its Newark, Del. and Bessemer City, N.C. sites, and Certificates of Excellence for the company's Rockland, Maine; Ewing, N.J.; and Middleport, N.Y. locations.
- Responsible Care Energy Efficiency Award for member companies that improve energy efficiency in their manufacturing operations through technical innovations, creative projects or novel procedures or actions. FMC was awarded the Significant Improvement in Manufacturing for "Precipitator Optimization" at the company's Granger plant in Green River, Wyo. The award resulted from a 2013 project to improve the performance of the facility's electrostatic precipitator, an air pollution control system that removes fine particles from the plant's boiler flue gas. The addition of the new hardware and software optimized ongoing operating performance and reduced the amount of energy required to maintain environmental compliance by 30 percent.
FMC Corporation Recognized For Safety, Product Stewardship And Energy Efficiency
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts