Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE:H) and Melco Crown (Philippines) Resorts Corporation (“Melco Crown Philippines”) announced today that a Hyatt affiliate and Melco Crown Philippines have entered into a management agreement for Hyatt City of Dreams Manila, which will consist of two hotel towers and is expected to open in 2014.
“We are thrilled to introduce the Hyatt brand to City of Dreams Manila, in support of Melco Crown Philippines’ strategy to further develop and enhance the appeal of one of the region’s fastest growing business and leisure destinations,” said Ratnesh Verma, senior vice president, real estate and development, Asia Pacific, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts. “Hyatt City of Dreams Manila will represent an important milestone for us as we look to further build brand loyalty in locations where our guests are frequently traveling. Through our strong relationship with Melco Crown Entertainment Limited, Hyatt is able to develop a world-class business and leisure offering in Manila.”
“Given the strong Hyatt brand name and the hotel’s ideal location, we believe Hyatt City of Dreams Manila will attract both business and leisure travelers, as well as meeting and incentive groups, from across the region,” said Clarence Chung, Chairman and President, Melco Crown Philippines. “We hope the experience at Hyatt City of Dreams Manila will further elevate Manila as one of the leading leisure, business and entertainment destinations in Asia.”
Set to feature 365 guestrooms, the hotel will provide an intimate setting with direct access to three distinctive entertainment venues, including a family entertainment center, a live performance lounge and a nightclub that will be situated in an architecturally unique ‘Fortune Egg’ structure. Additionally, the hotel will offer two food and beverage areas, a fitness center, VIP lounge, and outdoor swimming pool.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV