3 Stocks Dragging The Telecommunications Industry Downward
2. As of noon trading, BT Group ( BT) is down $0.39 (-0.6%) to $66.70 on light volume. Thus far, 25,115 shares of BT Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 92,300 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $66.27-$66.74 after having opened the day at $66.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.09. BT Group plc provides communications services worldwide. The company operates through BT Global Services, BT Business, BT Consumer, BT Wholesale, and Openreach segments. BT Group has a market cap of $52.9 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 6.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate BT Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates BT Group as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the growth in the company's earnings per share has not been good. Get the full BT Group Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts