Today's Top Performers In Services
2. As of noon trading, Target ( TGT) is up $0.36 (0.6%) to $56.85 on average volume. Thus far, 2.2 million shares of Target exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $56.29-$56.89 after having opened the day at $56.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.49. Target Corporation operates general merchandise stores in the United States and Canada. Target has a market cap of $36.0 billion and is part of the retail industry. Shares are down 10.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 5 analysts who rate Target a buy, 3 analysts rate it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Target as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins. Get the full Target Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts