Today's Top Performers In Energy
2. As of noon trading, Occidental Petroleum ( OXY) is up $0.63 (0.6%) to $100.39 on average volume. Thus far, 1.5 million shares of Occidental Petroleum exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $99.50-$100.49 after having opened the day at $99.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $99.76. Occidental Petroleum Corporation is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, and development of oil and gas properties in the United States and internationally. The company operates in three segments: Oil and Gas; Chemical; and Midstream, Marketing and Other. Occidental Petroleum has a market cap of $78.3 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. Shares are up 4.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 11 analysts who rate Occidental Petroleum a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Occidental Petroleum as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in net income, expanding profit margins, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Occidental Petroleum Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts