NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Krispy Kreme (KKD - Get Report) stock is tumbling Tuesday after management lowered its fiscal 2015 EPS to 69 cents to 74 cents a share from prior guidance of 73 cents to 79 cents a share. According to Thomson Reuters estimates, analysts had expected an average 78 cents a share.
By early afternoon, shares had dropped 14.2% to $16.30. Trading volume of 4.6 million shares is six times its three-month daily average.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: KKD Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts