DALLAS, June 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Pie Five Pizza customers now have another refreshing way to wash down their favorite meal thanks to a flavorful addition brewing at restaurants across the country.
Beginning Monday, June 2, the leading fast casual pizza brand has complemented their made-to-order, customized pies with pick-me-ups as fresh and natural as Pie Five's pizza toppings themselves. The new iced tea flavors include:
- Classic Black Tea (Sweetened and Unsweetened) – a medium-body, delightfully tangy brew made from 100% pure Ceylon tea; and,
- Perfectly Peach Ginger Tea – a refreshingly light blend of white, green and oolong teas infused with real peach bits and ginger root.
Pie Five recently entered into a partnership with La Crème Coffee & Tea, a Dallas-based specialty coffee roaster and fine tea purveyor renowned for its premium beverages featuring unique and savory flavor profiles. A healthy option for those looking for a little caffeine boost without the sugar, La Crème's award-winning Perfectly Peach Ginger Tea is also a great source of antioxidants that have been known to help regulate blood sugar, lower blood pressure and promote healthy teeth, skin and bones.
"We've been practicing the fine art of blending our specialty teas for more than three decades," said Samantha Hamilton, director and general manager at La Crème Coffee & Tea. "I know Pie Five guests will find our distinctive teas to be a refreshing complement to their favorite made-to-order pizzas."
Where typical flavored teas use artificial flavors that are sprayed onto the tea leaves during production, La Crème teas are derived from actual pieces of fruit and herbs, giving them a natural, distinctive taste that keeps tea lovers coming back for more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts