U.S. Bank was cited as one of two banks that received the top scores for Forrester Research, Inc’s 2014 Mobile Banking Functionality Benchmark..
As part of Forrester’s May 2014 report entitled “2014 U.S. Mobile Banking Functionality Benchmark,” five of the largest banks in the country were evaluated and scored on more than 35 criteria. U.S. Bank was one of two that scored highest at 69 out of 100 on the survey.
Forrester noted U.S. Bank’s performance in a number of areas, including:
- Marketing and research for additional products
- The ability to take a picture of a paper bill to enroll in bill pay
- The ability to pay another person using the contact list in a mobile phone
"We're committed to being an industry leader not only in the scope of mobile capabilities we provide, but in the quality of our customer’s experience," said Chris Peper, vice president and mobile channel manager at U.S. Bank. "Customer feedback provides the foundation for all of our innovation efforts, as we always start by creating value for the customer. This is our focus whether we are meeting a need for speed in electronic payments or improving the experience of paying a bill with our Mobile Photo BillPay. We are very pleased to see our mobile features cited in Forrester's report.""We have built an agile development platform that helps us adapt to the rapidly changing marketplace, and has allowed us to quickly drive new features from our innovation labs to our customers’ fingertips,” said Rakesh Nambiar, senior vice president and head of digital banking delivery at U.S. Bank. Click here to access Forrester’s report (access requires subscription). About U.S. BankU.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB), with $371 billion in assets as of March 31, 2014, is the parent company of U.S. Bank National Association, the 5th largest commercial bank in the United States. The Company operates 3,083 banking offices in 25 states and 4,878 ATMs and provides a comprehensive line of banking, brokerage, insurance, investment, mortgage, trust and payment services products to consumers, businesses and institutions. Visit U.S. Bancorp on the web at usbank.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV