As the maker movement has become more mainstream, all kinds of makers have emerged. From artists and moms to teachers and teens, people are exploring their creativity and tackling do-it-yourself projects every day – oftentimes using a Scotch Brand product to help get the job done. Scotch Brand from 3M is partnering with Brit Morin – maker, CEO and founder of Brit + Co. – to celebrate and reward them in the Scotch Make Amazing Contest. People are encouraged to share the amazing projects they have created using Scotch Brand products for the opportunity to win $5,000.
“People are making amazing things every day with Scotch Brand products,” says contest judge Brit Morin. “I know I do all the time! I’m excited to be partnering with Scotch Brand to inspire people to create cool things with tape and more, and I can’t wait to see all of the creative entries.”
Watch this video to get inspired.
Here’s how to enter:
- Create something amazing using Scotch Brand products.
Enter by sharing a photo of the project on Instagram using
#MakeAmazingContest and one of the following category hashtags:
- #AmazingArt: art for display
- #MakerMasterpieces: DIY home décor or craft
- #EducationCreations: project or tool created to educate children
- Deadline to enter is August 3, 2014
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV