As the maker movement has become more mainstream, all kinds of makers have emerged. From artists and moms to teachers and teens, people are exploring their creativity and tackling do-it-yourself projects every day – oftentimes using a Scotch Brand product to help get the job done. Scotch Brand from 3M is partnering with Brit Morin – maker, CEO and founder of Brit + Co. – to celebrate and reward them in the Scotch Make Amazing Contest. People are encouraged to share the amazing projects they have created using Scotch Brand products for the opportunity to win $5,000.
Brit Morin of Brit + Co. inspires makers to get creative using Scotch Brand products for the opportunity to win $5,000 in the Scotch Make Amazing Contest. Get inspired: http://bit.ly/1jNIANF (Photo: Brit + Co.)
“People are making amazing things every day with Scotch Brand products,” says contest judge Brit Morin. “I know I do all the time! I’m excited to be partnering with Scotch Brand to inspire people to create cool things with tape and more, and I can’t wait to see all of the creative entries.”
Watch this video to get inspired.
Here’s how to enter:
- Create something amazing using Scotch Brand products.
- Enter by sharing a photo of the project on Instagram using #MakeAmazingContest and one of the following category hashtags:
- #AmazingArt: art for display
- #MakerMasterpieces: DIY home décor or craft
- #EducationCreations: project or tool created to educate children
- Deadline to enter is August 3, 2014