Do you think these momentum plays have more mojo in the tank? Use the links below to begin your own analysis.
Click on the interactive chart to view data over time.
1. 3D Systems Corp. ( DDD, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Engages in the design, development, manufacture, marketing, and servicing of 3D printers and related products, print materials, and services. Market cap at $7.83B, most recent closing price at $76.39. 2. Hewlett-Packard Company ( HPQ, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Hewlett-Packard Company offers various products, technologies, software, solutions, and services to individual consumers and small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), as well as to the government, health, and education sectors worldwide. Market cap at $57.06B, most recent closing price at $29.92. 3. Splunk, Inc. ( SPLK, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): provides software solutions that provide real-time operational intelligence and Splunk Enterprise, a machine data engine with collection, indexing, search, reporting analysis, and data management capabilities. Market cap at $9.62B, most recent closing price at $90.75. 4. Stratasys Inc. ( SSYS, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of three dimensional (3D) printing, rapid prototyping (RP), and direct digital manufacturing (DDM) systems primarily in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. Market cap at $5.26B, most recent closing price at $125.31. Kapitall Wire is a division of New Kapitall Holdings, LLC. Kapitall Generation, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of New Kapitall Holdings, LLC. Kapitall Wire offers free investing ideas, intended for educational information purposes only. It should not be construed as an offer to buy or sell securities, or any other product or service provided by New Kapitall Holdings, LLC, and its affiliate companies.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts