NEW YORK, June 3, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (Nasdaq:WETF), an exchange-traded product ("ETP") sponsor and asset manager, today announced that Jonathan Steinberg, Chief Executive Officer; and Amit Muni, Chief Financial Officer; will present at the William Blair & Company 2014 Growth Stock Conference on Tuesday, June 10 th at 9:30 a.m. ET in Chicago.
A live webcast of the presentation will be available on WisdomTree's Investor Relations web site: http://ir.wisdomtree.com/.
About WisdomTreeWisdomTree Investments, Inc., through its subsidiaries in the U.S. and the U.K. (collectively, "WisdomTree"), is an exchange-traded product ("ETP") sponsor and asset manager headquartered in New York. WisdomTree offers ETPs covering domestic, international and global equities, fixed income, currencies, commodities and alternative strategies. WisdomTree currently has approximately $34.3 billion in assets under management globally. WisdomTree® is the marketing name for WisdomTree Investments, Inc. and its wholly owned subsidiary, WisdomTree Asset Management, Inc., a registered investment adviser and investment adviser to the WisdomTree Trust and each of its series. The WisdomTree Trust is a registered open-end management investment company.
CONTACT: WisdomTree Investments, Inc. Stuart Bell / Jessica Zaloom +1.917.267.3702 / +1.917.267.3735 email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV