Terratec Environmental Ltd., a division of American Water's market-based subsidiary, American Water Enterprises, has been awarded a three-year contract by the Ontario Clean Water Agency (OCWA), for the removal, haulage and utilization of biosolids.
The work will consist of providing services for the removal and land application of biosolids from various wastewater treatment plants within the Ottawa Valley area. The value of the contract is approximately $200,000.
"Terratec is pleased at the opportunity to continue work with OCWA, while at the same time expanding our Ontario East program,” said Douglas Legge, president of Terratec Environmental Ltd. “The Terratec team has extensive experience in the removal and application of biosolids and we are proud to offer our skills and knowledge to complete this project in a safe, efficient and environmentally responsible manner.”
About Terratec Environmental Ltd.Terratec Environmental Ltd. provides biosolids management, transport and disposal services to municipal and industrial customers in Canada. It is part of American Water Enterprises, the market-based subsidiary of American Water. About American Water Founded in 1886, American Water is the largest publicly traded U.S. water and wastewater utility company. With headquarters in Voorhees, N.J., the company employs approximately 6,600 dedicated professionals who provide drinking water, wastewater and other related services to an estimated 14 million people in more than 40 states and parts of Canada. More information can be found at www.amwater.com. Click here to subscribe to Mobile Alerts for American Water.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV