Citi, American Airlines and MasterCard are partnering to deliver a special performance by Grammy® and Emmy® Award-winner Justin Timberlake. Exclusively for Citi® / AAdvantage® MasterCard® cardmembers, the show will take place at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City on July 10.
Timberlake will bring cardmembers a truly priceless experience through the Citi® / AAdvantage® & MasterCard Priceless Access with a Justin Timberlake™ performance that is reflective of the exclusivity, benefits and access cardmembers are provided.
Tickets to this private Justin Timberlake show will be available for purchase with a Citi® / AAdvantage® MasterCard beginning Wednesday, June 11 at 12 pm EDT. Please visit www.pricelessaccess.com for more information on how to purchase tickets. Cardmembers also have an opportunity to enter a social sweepstakes by using #PricelessAccess for a chance to win a flyaway package to attend the NYC show. Click here for the rules and how to enter. In addition, beginning today, Citi® / AAdvantage® members can visit www.aadvantageauction.com to bid on a flyaway package to the event using miles.
“Through our strong partnerships with Citi and MasterCard, we are able to provide amazing, exclusive benefits to our cardmembers,” said Rick Elieson, Vice President, Global Partner Marketing at American Airlines. “We offer great experiences like the Justin Timberlake concert to show our appreciation and reward our loyal customers with something they just can’t get anywhere else.”“Our cardmembers love exclusive access to the best events in entertainment, and we are once again excited to team up with Justin Timberlake for this special show,” said Ralph Andretta, Head of Product Management, Citi Cards. “He is one of the world’s most renowned performers today, and this partnership will make for an unforgettable evening."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV