Google (GOOGL) ($564.34) is up 4.8% since May 12 after setting a 2014 intraday low at $511 on April 28, and going as high as $577.66 on May 28. The stock has faded in recent trading days. At the low, the stock was trading back and forth around its 200-day SMA now at $528.42. The stock is above all five key moving averages.
The weekly chart is positive with its five-week MMA at $554.27. A weekly value level is $542.22 with annual value levels are $522.17 and $489.53. A quarterly pivot at $562.40 with a monthly risky level at $611.62.
Netflix ($422.06) is up 22% since May 12 to win this leg of the momentum race. Netflix traded as low as $299.50 on April 28, and went as high as $422.91 on June 2. After being below its 200-day SMA at its low, the stock is now above this key moving average at $354.83. The stock is above all five key moving averages.
The weekly chart is positive with its five-week MMA at $382.62. Weekly and quarterly value levels lag at $385.27 and $328.81, respectively, with this month's risky level at $451.04.Tesla ($204.70) is up 11% since May 12, finishing in second place in the momentum race. The stock traded as low as $177.22 on May 9, holding its 200-day SMA now at $180.93. The weekly chart is positive with its five-week MMA at $203.27. Weekly and quarterly value levels at $189.85 and $185.07, respectively. The stock has not been publicly traded long enough to have semiannual and annual levels. Your investment policy among these stocks depends on whether or not you are a buyer on weakness or a seller of strength. We advocate using a good-'til-cancelled limit order to buy weakness to a value level or to sell strength to a risky level.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV