“Our collaboration with Cadence on tools and low power memory interface IP will allow our customers to take advantage of Intel’s 14nm design platform and design differentiated products for their markets” said Ali Farhang, vice president, Design and Enablement Services, Intel Custom Foundry. “We are working together to ensure joint success of our customers”.
Cadence enables global electronic design innovation and plays an essential role in the creation of today's integrated circuits and electronics. Customers use Cadence software, hardware, IP, and services to design and verify advanced semiconductors, consumer electronics, networking and telecommunications equipment, and computer systems. The company is headquartered in San Jose, Calif., with sales offices, design centers, and research facilities around the world to serve the global electronics industry. More information about the company, its products, and services is available here.
About IntelIntel (NASDAQ: INTC) is a world leader in computing innovation. The company designs and builds the essential technologies that serve as the foundation for the world's computing devices. Additional information about Intel is available at newsroom.intel.com and blogs.intel.com. © 2014 Cadence Design Systems, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide. Cadence, the Cadence logo, Encounter Spectre, and Virtuoso are registered trademarks and Tempus is a trademark of Cadence Design Systems, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Intel, the Intel logo and Core are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the United States and other countries. *Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV