How Will PBF Logistics (PBFX) Stock Be Affected By This Coverage Initiation
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- PBF Logistics
(PBFX) had coverage initiated with positive ratings by four different ratings groups.
Credit Suisse (CS) initiated coverage with an "outperform" rating and $32 price target, while Barclays (BCS) initiated coverage at "overweight" and a $31 price target.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
(UBS) and Citigroup
(C) both initiated coverage with "buy" ratings. UBS has a $30 price target on the shares, while Citigroup has a $31 price target.
The oil services company closed its IPO on May 14, selling 15.8 million shares and raising approximately $341 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV