DETROIT, June 3, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq:CPWR), the technology performance company delivering a new generation of application performance management (APM), today announced that CIO Review Magazine has named Compuware APM as one of the Top 100 Most Promising Big Data Companies. CIO Review's list recognizes companies at the forefront of tackling the big data explosion, and benefits CIOs and IT decision makers by cutting through vendor hype to identify solutions and products that can best help them with their big data strategies and deployments.
Tweet this: CIO Review honors @CompuwareAPM for its leadership in enabling Big Data deployments! http://cpwr.it/xrF8M
"Compuware APM has been on our radar for a long time now for stirring a revolution in big data, and we are happy to showcase them this year thanks to their continuing excellence in delivering top-notch technology driven solutions," said Harvi Sachar, Publisher & Founder, CIO Review. "Compuware APM for Big Data continued to break new ground this past year, benefiting its customers around the globe. We're pleased to have them featured on our top companies list."As companies deploy big data to better capture customer interactions and make real-time decisions, they need to ensure both availability and performance of their big data deployments on a continuous basis. The faster insights are unlocked, the sooner they can deliver value to customers. This new paradigm is making modern APM an integral part of big data applications and a key driver helping organizations adapt to the new, dynamic nature of business operations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV