NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Guidewire Software (GWRE) stock has been reduced to $46 from $60, UBS said Tuesday. The firm said the move was a valuation call as the industry is seeing multiple compression. A "buy" rating has been maintained.
---------------Separately, TheStreet Ratings team rates GUIDEWIRE SOFTWARE INC as a Sell with a ratings score of D+. TheStreet Ratings Team has this to say about their recommendation: "We rate GUIDEWIRE SOFTWARE INC (GWRE) a SELL. This is driven by several weaknesses, which we believe should have a greater impact than any strengths, and could make it more difficult for investors to achieve positive results compared to most of the stocks we cover. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity, generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself and feeble growth in its earnings per share."
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: GWRE Ratings Report
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV