SAN FRANCISCO, June 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the world's #1 CRM platform, today announced that Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff will speak at the Freedom and Solidarity Forum on Thursday, June 5, 2014 at 11 a.m. CET in Caen, Normandy, France. Benioff will participate in a discussion about the importance of trust and transparency in the digital age.
The Freedom and Solidarity Forum will be held on June 4-5 in Caen on the occasion of the 70th anniversary of the Allied Landings in Normandy. This Forum is being organized by the American Chamber of Commerce in France (AmCham France) and the Caen Memorial, in cooperation with the City of Caen. Placed under the patronage of François Hollande, President of the French Republic, it aims to establish a dialogue between the youth, political and corporate leaders on the future of the transatlantic values of freedom and economic growth in the XXIst century.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV