ALBANY, N.Y., June 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Albany Molecular Research Inc. (NASDAQ: AMRI) announced today that William S. Marth, President and Chief Executive Officer at AMRI, will present at the 2014 Wells Fargo Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, June 17, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. ET.
A webcast of the presentation can be accessed at the Investor Relations' section of www.amriglobal.com, or at the following URL: http://cc.talkpoint.com/well001/061714a_ac/?entity=41_IMTDU1O
The webcast will be archived for 90 days following the live presentation.
About AMRI Albany Molecular Research Inc. (AMRI) is a global contract research and manufacturing organization that has been working with the Life Sciences industry to improve patient outcomes and the quality of life for more than two decades. With locations in North America, Europe and Asia, our key business units include Large Scale Manufacturing (LSM) and Discovery and Development Solutions (DDS). The LSM business unit includes API and Drug Product Manufacturing, which supports the commercial cGMP manufacturing of complex APIs, starting materials, clinical formulation development and aseptic fill and finish. Our DDS unit provides comprehensive services from hit identification to IND, including expertise with diverse chemistry, library design and synthesis, in vitro biology and pharmacology, drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics, as well as natural products. For more information about AMRI, please visit our website at www.amriglobal.com or follow us on Twitter ( @amriglobal).SOURCE AMRI
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV