NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- RATINGS CHANGES
Big Lots (BIG) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
Broadcom (BRCM) was downgraded at Stifel to hold from buy, Stifel Nicolaus said. Valuation call, based on a 12-month price target of $35, Stifel Nicolaus said.Broadcom was upgraded at Wedbush to outperform from neutral. Twelve-month price target is $43. Company is looking to sell or wind down the cellular baseband business, which has been an overhang, Wedbush said.
WATCH: More market update videos on TheStreet TV | More videos from Ruben Ramirez Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. >>Read More: Banks Face Serious Threat in the Second Half >>Read More: Greenberg: Apple's Latest Ad-Stravaganza
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV