SALT LAKE CITY, June 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- inContact, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAAS), the leading provider of cloud contact center software and contact center agent optimization tools, today announces a leader in professional education and training is moving to the cloud and implementing inContact's award winning Personal Connection™ Outbound Solution in order to improve customer service efficiency. Personal Connection enables agents to seamlessly connect with prospective students without the typical delay caused by outdated dialer technology. inContact's new cloud outbound dialer allows interactions to begin positively, reduces hang ups and yields a more positive and personalized customer experience. Personal Connection is garnering significant industry attention including the 2014 Technovation Award from the Professional Association of Customer Engagement (PACE).
"The ability for outbound contact center agents to immediately and seamlessly connect with potential customers is crucial," said Paul Jarman, CEO of inContact. "Personal Connection eliminates the awkward pause caused by outdated technology so that the agent connects with the customer right at the first 'Hello.'"
With this new customer, inContact increases its penetration in the education marketplace which includes both public and private institutions offering degree programs and technical or professional training. Since the beginning of 2014, inContact has added 5 new education customers.
"As the costs of providing education and professional training rise, education providers look to reduce operating costs," Jarman continued. "By replacing expensive of premise systems with efficient cloud solutions will make continuing professional education more accessible and contribute to a better educated workforce."Additional Information
- See the Personal Connection video and download the whitepaper "Outbound Calling: Superior Productivity & Customer Experience Unite"
- For more information cloud ACD, IVR and Workforce Optimization, visit our solution finder
- Follow @inContact on Twitter
- Become a fan of inContact on Facebook
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV