Internet of Things (IoT) has both captivated and confounded technologists and users alike. The newly released fifth edition of AXIOM magazine from Avnet Electronics Marketing Americas, a business region of Avnet, Inc. (NYSE: AVT), helps to demystify this revolutionary technology with more than 20 feature articles offering everything you need to know about the IoT, all in a new scalable, all-digital format.
AXIOM, which comes from the Latin root axioma, is defined as information that is thought fitting and worthy. Each issue is produced in collaboration with independent specialist authors and technical experts who provide insights on the latest big ideas, trends and relevant design-oriented topics.
“Most discourse on IoT tends to focus on the vast potential of the technology, but in this edition of AXIOM we show the IoT in action with success stories like SteadyServ Technologies’ unique RFID-enabled iKeg inventory management solution," said Rondekka Moore, vice president, demand creation, Avnet Electronics Marketing Americas, and AXIOM’s editorial director. “We are excited to offer this publication in our new scalable platform so we can provide an even broader audience with information and insights that will help accelerate their development of products and services in emerging technologies, like the Internet of Things, which will continue to redefine innovation and excellence in our industry.”The fifth edition of AXIOM includes an in-depth look at IoT from practical, real life applications to the privacy and security implications, impacts on the supply chain, big data possibilities and the emergence of new markets like wearables. Among this issue’s features are:
- Internet of Beer? Avnet Helps iKeg ‘Tap’ Into the Internet of Things
- How the Internet of Things is Changing the Privacy and Security Landscape
- Internet of Things insights from six industry-leading CEOs
- The Internet of Things Pushes the Possibilities Offered by Big Data
- How the Internet of Things will Change the Supply Chain
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts